Today was my first day being a Zions Bank employee. Tomorrow (Tuesday) will be my first official day. I will be in the Direct Branch. This is a branch that will not have any face to face contact with the clients. I will only be speaking to them on the phone. I am hoping that I will LOVE this job. I had a couple of people who already work at Zions said to me that this branch is where people make all the money. Ha Ha. We'll see.
I felt so old at the orientation. There were about 25 other people there and I honestly think that I was the third to the oldest. The instructer asked everyone in the room who was under the age of 21 to raise their hand. Only about 5 people didn't raise their hand. That made me feel like an old lady. Maybe in a few months I'll be an rich old lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love to be a rich old lady. And, totally got your back on the feeling old thing. Two new teachers at my school graduated with my brother. :(
Post a Comment