Monday, June 18, 2012

Obnoxious

I'm sorry that I haven't written for so long! I have been so busy. For the last 8 weeks I have worked Mon-Fri and had 12 hr clinicals on Sat and Sun. On Memorial Day weekend I worked 36 hours at the hospital and did 40 hours of work at the bank. It has been so exhausting! But.... I am graduating on Thursday!!! I can't wait to be able to say that I am a nursing school graduate. All I have to do now is pass the state nursing boards (SCARY!!).

Last night I was laying on my bed with the boys and I turned on my little lamp so I could write in my journal. Porter was laying with me and was just about asleep. When I turned on the lamp, he sat up and glared at me. I said, "What's wrong?" He said, "Mom, I think it is really obnoxious when you turn on your lamp when I am trying to sleep!" I told him, "Then go sleep in your own bed!" And I tried not to laugh! Why does my 4 yr old know the word "obnoxious"? Silly kid!

No comments: