When I went back to Zions Bank, I knew that it would be a blessing for me. It really has been. I have been so very grateful for the position. Even more of a blessing, I received a promotion to branch supervisor in the same branch that I have been working in. I am so excited for this opportunity and the blessing from Heavenly Father.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Waking up is hard to do
Around here, Bryson is best known for his bedhead!


When I went back to Zions Bank, I knew that it would be a blessing for me. It really has been. I have been so very grateful for the position. Even more of a blessing, I received a promotion to branch supervisor in the same branch that I have been working in. I am so excited for this opportunity and the blessing from Heavenly Father.
When I went back to Zions Bank, I knew that it would be a blessing for me. It really has been. I have been so very grateful for the position. Even more of a blessing, I received a promotion to branch supervisor in the same branch that I have been working in. I am so excited for this opportunity and the blessing from Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on the promotion.
xoxoxox
Post a Comment