It has been a hot summer. Over the last couple of weeks, it have been over 90 degrees everyday, some days 100. Now, I know it isn't as hot here as other places But, I still think Porter is crazy when he demands to where his jacket. . . zipped up. He fell asleep with it on and was sweating buckets! Also, notice the green socks. Those are my ankle socks that he found. He demanded on wearing those as well.
Sunday morning Bryson was taking a bath. He always drinks the soapy water and I was yelling and screaming (you know, the usual) at him not too. When I asked him, "Bryson, did you drink the bath water?" He said, "NO!" I think the pictures speak for themselves.
Notice the frothy soap all over his mouth and chin. Umm, I think he lied.
2 comments:
My kids do silly things like that as well. they want to wear fleece sleepers in the summer and Joshua drinks the bath water to, and the twins did drink the bath water.
So cute! I can't believe Porter and his jacket! That would be so hot!
Post a Comment