Sunday, July 5, 2009
Family, Friends & The Fourth
I love the 4th of July. I think that most people do. I was lucky enough to spend it with my whole family. That included mom, dad, both sisters, their husbands and kids and my sweet hubbie and darling 2 kids. We blessed Bryson in church and had a little party on Friday. I want to thank everyone who came and I want you all to know that I love you all and appreciate all that you do for us! I especially want both of my sisters to know how much it meant to me that they both drove 6 hrs to be here. It was so good to see both of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey babe! i got your email, i have just been so busy and keep forgetting to reply. we are getting married in the idaho falls temple and OF COURSE you are invited!!! i'll get you more info when i have it! congrats on blessing your little one... so sweet!! u look great!!! i love you!!!
Love you sister! It was great to see you and the kids.
Post a Comment