Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brotherly Love




So, I heard Bryson crying, in his crib in his room. By the time I got in there, Porter had already beat me there. He had climbed into Bryson's crib, picked up the baby and was vigorously patting his back and rocking him. As I walked in the door, I heard a big belch from Bryson and a smile from Porter. He is such a good big brother!

5 comments:

Austin and Rachael said...

Oh my heavens that is soooo cute! What great friends they will be!

lizardsandvacuums said...

That's so funny. Luckily,he didn't try and carry him by his neck to you in the other room(speaking from experience).
Post more pictures of Bryson please!!

Mindi said...

How sweet. Love Porters smile in that picture.

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

SOOOO, SOOOO sweet!!! I LOVE it!!!

Coral said...

Good thing Bryson has strong neck muscles. Are those boys cute or what? But then, I'm the grammy!